Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


With in the last month, I've been tickled to receive the Liebster Blog award 5 times!  Teresa @ Common QuiltsTeresa @ Quilting Is My BlissKim @ Seeing Stars, Auntie Em @ Quilt Crossing and Jan @ Red Shed Quilting!! 

These ladies are all so talented and so much inspiration can be found over and over again on their Blogs!  

Now for a few blogs that I've nominated for the Liebster Blog Award.
Dayna @ Precut Paradise  I've been a follower of Dayna's blog, she's a lot of fun and a talented quilter!
Esther @ Threads on the Floor You want to see an amazing quilter, go check out what Esther's up too!
Kim S. @ Sew-n-Sew Quilting  I just have one thing to say about Kim's blog..."Just Leaf It"!!!  The Queen of quilting leaves!

   It was hard finding blogs that haven't been nominated for this award yet .....hopefully?

Thanks again and have a great day!

MUST GO QUILT NOW!!

~Jenny~



No comments:

Post a Comment