Thursday, May 10, 2012



I did these quilts up for Sandy a few months ago.  I've had a few people ask me about the pattern.  The link the Website is here:  http://stitchconnection.com/blocks.html
and the name of the quilt is "Stitcher's Garden" as far as I can see, it was only available for Quilt Shops for a Block of the Month quilt.  Maybe the Company can be contacted, if your really interested in it and they can help you out further.  They are very fun and cute!

I've been struggling to get back to customer quilts, since being home from my trip.  Hopefully today I can get back on routine and share some more customer quilts with you!

~Jenny~

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty & spring like!
    Good luck getting back into the swing of quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny,

    I had the privilege of being nominated as a small blog for the Liebster Award, and so I've nominated your small blog for the Leibster Award today! I had to Google it, and I was quite honored. So I want to say "Congratulations!". I love your blog!

    -Teresa at Common Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous quilting that fits the quilt! Love it. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete