Friday, March 9, 2012




This is the Shop Hop quilt for the Needle and I.  Georgia wanted me to do something easy on it.  I did a light custom job on it.  No stitching in the ditch....in each block...I did a feather ring...and stayed pretty simple on all the sashing.  I really liked how it turned out.  It's a 70 x70 inch quilt and took about 4 hours to do up.  I used cream thread through out, except for the purple borders....then I used a light purple thread.
 And I must have a major smudge on my camera lens!  


This is Angela's.  She made it for a baby boy and I used a new pattern called "Jilly" for it.  It turned out cute.


And this is a sweet baby quilt that Judy made up.  I used the pattern "popcorn" on it.

~Jenny~

8 comments:

  1. You did such a nice light custom job on Georgia's, Jenny. It's marvelous. Which batting is in that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your quilting on the Shop Hop quilt. I'm doing one right now. Totally different. Blocks are small & almost hidden it the landscape. Will post when I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ate amazing!! Gorgeous quilting! 4 hours??? Would've taken me 4 days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your custom work....that would have taken me a lot longer than 4 hours. I absolutely love that fun little feathery swirl thing you did in the background of the tree. I see that on a few of your quilts and it is always my favorite. Is it hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing and beautiful. Do you do your work free hand or pantagraphs or both?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! I really like the wiggle lines you did in the sashing!! They are becoming one of my favorites, gives lots of movement...Someone posted on Machine Quilting Professionals about you....The Mexican Star quilt..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! I really like the custom work.

    ReplyDelete