Thursday, December 16, 2010

 This quilt was pieced by Betty.  I did the pattern Bountiful Feathers on it.  This is the 2nd time I've used this pattern and I like it a lot.  It worked great for this pretty quilt.
 This is Sandara's quilt.  I used the pattern Popcorn on it and used a fun bright variegated thread.   It is for her 12 year old daughter.  They like their bright colors!  Fun..fun..

 This is also Sandara's.  I believe this is going in her husbands office.  Isn't it cute.  I've never seen one like this before!
Back of quilt



 

 Here is another one from Sandara.  This should make her mom very happy!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Shirt and Tie quilt and your swirly quilting in the brown border looks fantastic! You have been very busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you tell me how big the shirt blocks are/were in the quilt that had the shirts and ties?

    ReplyDelete